From: Roma (shmromacs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-25 04:17:12

Hi!
I need to compile Boost now and don't know what libraries I really need.

"The above example session will build static and shared non-debug multi-threaded variations of the libraries. To build all variations use --build-type=complete"

The question is - what do I really need as just Boost user?
Will non-debug variations be suitable for me while I will debug my program under msvc (step-by-step execution)? (I have no need to debug deeply into Boost libs)
When will I need single-threaded variations? Or I will never meet it even if my program will contain just one thread?

Thanks!