From: Florian Goujeon (florian.goujeon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-25 16:39:41

Dear boosters,

I post in the mailing list for the first time, so I don't know very much
about what could have been said concerning any potential Spirit powered
C++ parser.

I recently started to develop a C++ parsing library.
In the future, I would like to develop an UML tool with round-trip
engineering capabilities. Such a library would be the cornerstone of
that project.
Before I started to develop it, I obviously looked for an similar
project in the Internet. I've found this page :
http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?BoostSpiritCXXParser
which was out of date… until recently.

Since BoostSpiritCXXParser seems to start again, I though it could be a
good idea to talk about my work with the contributors of this project.
First of all, here is a place where you could find a snapshot of my
source code: https://git.berlios.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=cppparser;a=summary
(Note that the most recent revisions are located on my computer, thanks
to GIT).
The Spirit grammar is located in src/cppparser/grammar.h file.

I'd be pleased to have some comments about it.

Regards.
Florian