From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-26 12:19:50

Peter Barker wrote:
> Robert Jones wrote:
>> Nat Goodspeed wrote:
>>
>>> Apologies if I'm overlooking something obvious, or if this is a
>>> FAQ. Has anyone published a suite of wrappers for common STL
>>> algorithms that accept Boost.Range instances instead of iterator
>>> pairs? Or must we each write our own? Seems like redundant
>>> effort...
>>>
>> I asked the very same question just a few weeks back! The answer is
>> Boost.RangeEx.
>>
>> http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/range_ex/doc/html/index.html
>>

> I had a look at that link. Section of it it look incomplete (e.g.
> User's Guide). Has it not been submitted/accepted to Boost as I can't
> see it in the main documentation.

That is the old, incomplete documentation for my old, outdated RangeEx
library. There is a newer, better RangeEx library in the Boost File
Vault here: http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?directory=Algorithms

Be sure to get Neil Groves' "range_ex.zip" and not my "old_range_ex.zip".

This is not (yet) an official part of Boost, but it's in the review
queue. I don't know if the documentation is online anywhere.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing