From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-30 13:36:21

on Fri Aug 29 2008, mbrodeur65 <martin.brodeur-AT-adacelcanada.com> wrote:

> Yes, you are right, there are only warnings. However, I'm a bit scared of
> possible side effects. I usually prefer to eliminate them by adopting the
> proper syntax, which obviously, I don't have.

There's no syntax to turn that warning off other than some MSVC-specific
pragma. What the warning is telling you is, "previous versions of MSVC
were non-conforming in that they didn't support argument-dependent
lookup. This version supports it, so overload resolution may have found
a different overload with this version than it would have with a
previous one." In other words, everything is working as it should now.