From: daniel.oberhoff_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-08-31 14:10:25

Hi,

I want to embedd python into my app using boost:ython. sadly it crashes
all of the time. it crashes straight on exec, but also trying to
retrieve, say, the __main__ module. strangely enough using
PyImport_ImportModule does not crash, even though it looks that that is just what
python::import calls (where it crashes according to gdb).
Has anyone else had this experience? I have taken care to move my
macports build of python out of the way, so that both boost and my app just
see the appe compiled python. further i get a crash also on exec on ubuntu
(havent tried import there yet).

--
Daniel