From: Gennaidy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-01 16:15:01

Ákos Maróy <akos <at> maroy.hu> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if someone has already created an XSL stylesheet that
> transforms the XML output of boost::test to human-friendly HTML? It

I did not have time to create one. Would be interested to see one as well.
Anyone interested to submit? I know it may not be trivial if you want to show
line where failure occurred (might require something like PHP, or preprocessing
of source files)

I did create and checked in schemas for both log and report format under
test/doc/src dr.

> would be even better if this XSL could combine the output of several
> test output XML files.

> I'm also wondering on the state of integration between boost test and
> continous integration tools, like Hudson, Bitten, etc..

I believe David A. was able to use Boost.Test successfully with Bitten.

Gennadiy