From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-01 17:15:28

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Stjepan Rajko <stipe_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Manuel Jung <gzahl_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>>
>>> * The example is hard-wired to a void(int) signature. It wouldn't be
>>> hard to generalize, if there is interest.
>>
>> I need to have it generalize. Would be great if you could do it, otherwise,
>> i'll try at the weekend.
>>

> It just need slight tweaks in things that are already there. I might
> not find time until Sunday, but once I get to it it shouldn't take me
> long.

I have it generalized now. The only downside is that the signature
has to be specified as a part of the make_async call (I renamed delay
to async). We can remove that requirement for certain components in
the future.

I have committed the changes to the sandbox (the example now also uses
thread_safe_signals). I haven't tested it extensively, so there are
probably problems to work out. If you run into any, please let me
know.

Kind regards,

Stjepan