From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-02 13:48:42

On Sep 1, 2008, at 4:18 PM, Matthieu Brucher wrote:

[SNIP]
> Thanks to your code, I found that I didn't declare BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK
> for all my files, which resulted in the error I got. Now that I'm
> defining it for the whole test suite, it works (this should be written
> in big red letters int he documentation).

Is that from the Jamfile.v2 in that directory? I use an Xcode
project file directly; the Jamfile is just a placeholder and has NOT
been tested! So don't use it as the basis for your own set up. (I
got suspicious by seeing "DYN" in your response since my Xcode
project grabs a static, not dynamic, version of Boost.Test-UnitTest
from a referenced project file.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie