Subject: [Boost-users] Deployment of boost DLLs
From: Tan, Tom (Shanghai) (TTan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-04 00:14:49

- there are two versions of ms vc runtime, one with sp1 and the other
without. Please make sure you are using the same version 1)to build
boost, 2) to build your project 3)most importantly, to be distributed to
the target machine. Please check the build number to check it. You may
want to check the manifest file to see the runtime version your project
is dependent on.
- the best way to create a setup project using visual studio. It'll
detect and wrap the correct runtime for you.