Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Crash when serializing binary object to XML archive
From: Simon Fraser (smfr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-06 11:51:48

I found this one:
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1481>
but it's closed as "wontfix" (by you), and it's not clear
whether it's the same issue. If it is, shouldn't another
ticket be opened to fix serialization not to use
transform_width in this way?

This crash prevents me from using XML serialization,
so I'd appreciate any hints on workarounds.

Thanks
Simon