Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost:regex]an compiler error when use boost1_36 inapplication
From: Andrea Denzler (andrea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-08 10:44:26

Hello Juan,

I see you compiled boost or your application using stlport library. You must
compile stlport, so you will get the stlport_static.5.1.lib library, then
you only need to add the path where it is located to the Library path of
your compiler. ICU is a standalone library that use DLL files, so I don’t
think they search for stlport.

Another solution is to NOT use stlport, remove if from your compiler path
and don’t include it’s header files.

Byee

Andrea

  _____