Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Catching boost::thread_interrupted
From: Dr. Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-08 16:46:52

Hmm. No, I built boost the "normal" way. Through this thread, though, we
saw several things:

a) boost::thread_interrupted is not caught when using the shared object
b) it works fine with the static
c) nm shows no symbols

I wondered if c) is the reason for a) and took a rather wild guess about
the reason for c): Symbols are not exported "by accident".

Is there some compile option that can/should be used so that I can catch
exceptions thrown by boost shared objects?

Thanks and regards,

Roland