Subject: [Boost-users] [serialization] Crashes after termination of main()
From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-15 12:05:50

Hi there,

I am consistenty getting crashes in line 80 of the
file /opt/boost136/include/boost-1_36/boost/serialization/extended_type_info_typeid.hpp ,
when my program exits.

This is the destructor of class extended_type_info_typeid :

    ~extended_type_info_typeid(){
        type_unregister();
    }

Any idea of what this is ?

I'm using several singletons in my program, which according to their nature,
only terminate once main() has finished. They refer to several objects
which can, in other contexts, also be serialized. This specific program,
however, does not make use of this option.

I am pretty sure that the singletons do not refer to each other (any more)
as, while searching for the problem, I have redesigned larger portions so
that they don't.

I'm using Boost 1.36 on OpenSUSE 11 / 64 bit (g++ 4.3.1).

Thanks in any case and best regards,
Ruediger