Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost.extensions bugs?
From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-15 14:03:09

German,
Hmm, I've tried it with a couple of versions of GCC on Ubuntu (not yet
4.2.3), and can't reproduce the errors you mention.

Could you describe the exact sequence of bjam and other commands (are you
using bjam?) that you use (and which directories you use them in) to
reproduce the problem?

Also, could you try running the following script in the root of the
extracted directory? (ie, extension-reflection/)

You'll need to define BOOST_BJAM_LOCATION if bjam isn't in your path, and
you may need to define BOOST_BJAM_OPTIONS. If you don't have bjam, I've
included the source in tools/jam/src/.

# BEGIN BASH SCRIPT

set -e
set -x
echo Testing
if [ -z $BOOST_BJAM_LOCATION ]
then
  BOOST_BJAM_LOCATION=bjam
fi
BOOST_SANDBOX_ROOT=`pwd`
BOOST_ROOT=`pwd`
BOOST_BUILD_PATH=${BOOST_ROOT}/tools/build/v2
for f in libs/extension/examples libs/reflection/examples
libs/reflection/test libs/extension/test
do
  cd $BOOST_ROOT/$f
  echo `pwd`
  $BOOST_BJAM_LOCATION $BOOST_BJAM_OPTIONS
done

# END BASH SCRIPT

Thanks for the bug reports.

Jeremy Pack