Subject: Re: [Boost-users] serialization problems (undefined reference -boost::archive::detail::archive_pointer_oserializer<...>)
From: Allan Johns (nerdvegas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-16 05:31:30

Hi again,

No joy so far. Have added these headers to my archive:

#include <boost/archive/shared_ptr_helper.hpp>
#include <boost/archive/detail/auto_link_archive.hpp>

and my archive now derives like so:
class boost_iarchive: public detail::common_iarchive<boost_iarchive>, public detail::shared_ptr_helper

I still get the same undefined reference :/