Subject: Re: [Boost-users] offtopic: std C++ / STL / boost-friendly UI framework?
From: Deng Xiyue (manphiz-guest_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-18 11:57:06

在 2008-09-18四的 16:19 +0200,Ákos Maróy写道:
> Hi,
>
> This is a bit of an offtopic question, but I wonder if there are any /
> if there will be any standard C++ / STL / boost friendly UI frameworks?

Gtkmm, the official C++ binding of GTK+[1], meets the requirement IMO.
Though being a binding of GTK+ in nature, smart pointer Glib::RefPtr<>
is restricted to its glib counterpart, the binding API was designed with
standard C++ in mind, and uses standard containers, hence STL components
can be used seemlessly, as well as boost utilities. It's one of the
most standard C++ compliant GUI APIs at the moment.

[1] http://www.gtkmm.org/

--
Regards,
Deng Xiyue, a.k.a. manphiz