Subject: [Boost-users] Linker errors with boost thread 1.36
From: NFarnsworth_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-09-19 13:53:39

Hello,
I got some linker errors when I use the new boost thread library 1.36. together with the Visual Studio 2008.
The linker error appears when I use the method create_thread:
_guiThread =_threads.create_thread(gui_thread_starter);

The error message is:
error LNK2022: metadata operation failed (8013119F) : There is a typeref without the necessary suitable typedef

If I comment this line the linker error wont appear. I linked the thread library dynamically to my library by using the definition:

#ifndef BOOST_THREAD_USE_DLL
#define BOOST_THREAD_USE_DLL
#endif
#ifndef BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK
#define BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK
#endif

I compiled the library with the /clr option.

Best regards and thanks for your help in advance.
Niklas
Schon gehört? Bei WEB.DE gibt' s viele kostenlose Spiele:
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free/index.html