Subject: [Boost-users] Problems installing Boost OSX 10.4.11
From: Mine (i.cue_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-22 22:20:47

Hi,

I am trying to install Boost 1.35.0_2 as it is a requirement of
installing
mkvToolnix. I have installed Boost using MacPorts. When I try to
install mkvToolnix I get the following error:

*** Not checking for wxWidgets: disabled by user request
checking for magic_open in -lmagic... no
checking for boostlib >= 1.20.0... yes
checking whether the Boost::Regex library is available... yes
checking for main in -lboost_regex-mt... no
checking for main in -lboost_regex-boost_regex-mt... no
configure: error: Could not link against boost_regex-boost_regex-mt !

Am I right in thinking that not all the required libraries are being
install
and if so, how do I configure the install to include them.

Thanks,

Terrence