Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [math] boost build error: ::log1pl hasnotbeendeclared
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-24 13:32:03

Pfligersdorffer, Christian wrote:
>> log1p is there, it's the long double version log1pl that's missing
>> with my cmath implementation. However boost::math thinks it should be
>> there... maybe BOOST_MATH_NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH_FUNCTIONS must be set
>> on my platform?

Hmm... only if there are no long double math functions at all, do you have
expl powl etc?

I just had a quick look at the glibc manual, and it doesn't mention that
those functions might sometimes be unsupported, but you never know I guess.
If you can mail me you're glibc math.h that might help.

>>> However, if you can help me find the proper fix so this works
>>> "out the box", that would be great.
>>
>> I'll try my best!

Thanks!

John.