Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Logging library
From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-26 07:46:34

Hi,

it really appears as if logging is one of the most hotly debated topics on
the Boost user mailing list. From what I can see, John Torjo's
implementation has been added to the review queue and has already been
assigned a review manager. Wouldn't this strong interest in a solution be a
good argument for a higher priority of that review ?

And yes, I'd be happy to add to the review, just like in the case of
Oliver's threadpool library.

Best Regards,
Ruediger