Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost][Answer]
From: Ravi (lists_ravi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-26 12:40:31

On Friday 26 September 2008 07:36:39 Arpitha Inderjith (RBEI/EMT1) wrote:
> I am new to boost libraries,
> I wanted to know if we get answers to our queries?
> Because I didn't get any reply for my query... Which was posted on
> 22/9/2008

The information you have posted is insufficient to diagnose the problem. You
need to provide information about the operating system, the method/tools you
used to compile both Boost and your program, and provide concise example code
which replicates your problem.

> "This application has failed to start because the application configuration
> is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem."...
>
> i m using boost_1_35_0 libraries... can anyone help please??

This error typically means that the required DLLs are not found. Did you
compile boost according to the "Getting Started" section of the documentation?
Are the Boost DLLs in the DLL search path? Which Boost libraries did you link
in?

Regards,
Ravi