Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Phoenix] Review ended September 30th
From: Jaakko Järvi (jarvi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-02 23:52:08

Hi All,

Unfortunately I cannot find the time at this point for
reviewing the Phoenix library. I am familiar with the library, however,
based on careful inspection some time ago.
Phoenix "modernizes", extends, and improves over
Lambda (and FC++), and there's no question about the quality of code or documentation.

So as much as my opinion counts without conducting a proper review,
I hope it is all right to express my support for Joel's and Dan's work,
and that I wish to see Phoenix accepted to Boost.

Best,

  Jaakko