Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How to build only these binaries?
From: Terdale, Shantibhushan (STerdale_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-03 12:46:03

Oh well and use --help to get more....

-----Original Message-----
From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Sachin Garg
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 12:32 PM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: [Boost-users] How to build only these binaries?

I want to only build both debug and release statically linked binaries.
What are the build options to build just these on windows, linux and
mac?

To clarify, binaries which would link directly inside my executable (the
libs that won't need any dll or so). On windows I am using /MT in my
projects, so the libs should also statically link to msvc runtime.

When using --build-type=complete it generates 5GB of binaries, which for
32-bit and 64-bit on windows, mac and linux together ends up taking a
lot more space than I can afford.