Subject: Re: [Boost-users] my experience with boost::mpl programming
From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-06 11:57:13

 <peter_foelsche <at> agilent.com> writes:

> I relied on that the boost::mpl::for_each function should be inlined.
[ ... ]
> I don't understand what is being achieved with this value_init stuff.

Hi Peter,
my project suffers from this problem too. This might be related to recent
rewrite of value_initialized. This issue is not critical to my project
so I haven't looked closely at the value_initialized code.
I wonder if there is a reason not to use use a simpler implementation
for empty types (boost::is_empty<T>::value == true)?

--
Alex