Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion] [doc] documentation comment
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-06 21:53:42

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Edward Diener wrote:
>
>>> Hi Edward,
>>>
>>> Yes, it is saying just that. Any suggestion on how the doc could be
>>> improved is highly appreciated. Thanks!
>>
>> 'Each module has its own header file placed in the same directory with
>> the actual module-directory. For example, there exists
>> "boost/fusion/support.hpp" in the same directory as
>> "boost/fusion/support".'
>>
>> should be:
>>
>> 'Each module has its own header file placed in the main boost/fusion
>
> This is not quite accurate. The sub-modules/directories also follow
> the same convention.

I am not sure what you mean by '...follow the same convention.'

In my Boost 1.36 directory tree I see a fusion support.hpp in the
boost/fusion directory but I do not see a support.hpp in the
boost/fusion/support directory. Likewise for every other fusion
sub-module. Maybe I should have suggested the correction be written
'Each module has its main header file placed in the boost/fusion directory'.