Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [multi_array] Support for begin( ) & end( )?
From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-08 09:12:23

Ron,

Thanks for your patience. Since posting these questions I've realized the
answers are
in black & white in the reference manual; unfortuneately I'd been reading
the tutorial,
thinking it was a bit sparse, and not realizing the reference also existed!
Sorry!

I've asked a (hopefully) more interesting question later (which I couldn't
find answered
in the reference).

- Rob.