Subject: [Boost-users] Linker error with boost_1_36_0
From: kumar bhargav (kumarbhargav_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-10 07:06:30

 Hi,

I built the thread library after downloading "boost_1_36_0.zip".

After building the thread library from bjam, when I build the program in
VS2008, I get following linker error:-

Error 1 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'libboost_thread-vc90-mt-gd-1_36.lib'

What I see in the generated library folder is that
boost_thread-vc90-mt-gd-1_36.lib is generated, but the linker is looking for
'libboost_thread-vc90-mt-gd-1_36.lib'.

I have already done the required changes in the project properties mentioned
at http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_36_0/more/getting_started/windows.html .

Similar thing happening with Regex library also. The generated lib is
boost_regex-vc90-gd-1_36.lib, but the linker is looking for
libboost_regex-vc90-gd-1_36.lib.

 Is there any other settings change required or something else?

Thanks,

Bhargav.