Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Proto] Extracting types of sub-expression in transform
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-20 16:40:57

Joel Falcou wrote:
> Ivan Godard a écrit :
>> However, the boost list is probably not the right place. You can reach
>> me directly through /ivan at ootbcomp dot com/. Google has a lot on
>> both Algol68 and van Wijngaarden grammars. Have fun :-)
>
> I think it may be but on the dev side of the list. Eric, what do you
> think of this ?

I'm very interested in any help I can get, of course. I'm also
interested in any formalisms that can help us specify the type system
for a DSL. Ivan is right that I need to bone up on my theory first.
Anybody who understands van Wijngaarden grammars can help by explaining
them to me in small words. :-)

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing