Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Need help with using Boost::Serialization on AmD64, Windows, MSVC 8.0
From: Sahib Aulakh (Sahib.Aulakh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-21 20:28:24

I did the suggested actions.

- I am now able to build boost; I am able to use Serialization library inside a project created through Visual Studio 2005.

- However, when I try to use the serialization library inside our custom build environment I still get the same linker error.

Is there some bjam log file that I can examine to know what command line switches, etc. are being used for building the serialization library?

Thanks.