Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Is there a FFT wrapper in boost?
From: Zoltan Cseresnyes (zcseresn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-22 09:05:47

Not if you use it to develop commercial applications, but free otherwise,
see link below:

http://www.codesourcery.com/vsiplplusplus/1.4/download.html

*Certain versions of Sourcery VSIPL++ and Sourcery VSIPL, licensed under the
GNU Public License, are available for free
**download*<http://www.codesourcery.com/vsiplplusplus/download.html>
*. *