Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost graph library with gcc 4.2 and later (Andrew Sutton)
From: Raymond Wan (rwan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-29 08:27:54

Hi Moti,

I am also on Debian and just went up to lenny recently, which also
upgraded the C++ compiler. I can confirm that I also got the deprecated
header warning (just noticed it an hour ago, actually, so your e-mail
timing was perfect :-) ) because of the "hash_set" header. Like the
example, it wasn't because I explicitly included it, but because I am
using an adjacency list.

I did, however, do what the warning said and added -Wno-deprecated. I
took a look at "backward_warning.h" and realized that I would never
directly use those files, so it was fine to turn off the warning. It
will compile and run fine...it's just a warning.

As for your other problem, I will let someone who isn't a newbie with
Boost Graph help you with that...

Ray