Subject: Re: [Boost-users] ASIO io_service behaviour
From: Philip Gaskell (philip.gaskell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-31 04:37:26

Hi,

The reason I was expecting them to be called in that order was because of the
timings on each of the deadline_timers. I was expecting a 6 second wait for bleh
to be printed which is what happened, then a 1 second wait for print1 to be
called, then another second wait for print2 to be called and so on.

What actually happens after bleh is printed is a 4 second pause then all the
functions are called in reverse order immediately.

Regards,
Phil

E: philip.gaskell_at_[hidden] | M: +44(0)7891 199 959 | W: www.momote.com

EMAIL DISCLAIMER
The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments (collectively "
this message") are confidential, possibly privileged and intended only for its
addressee ("the addressee"). If received in error, please delete immediately
without disclosing its contents to anyone. Neither the sender nor its management
or employees will in any way be responsible for any advice, opinion, conclusion
or other information contained in this message or arising from its disclosure.

Registered office: 8 The Parks, Haydock, Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside. WA12 0JQ

Registered in England No. 4410772.