Subject: [Boost-users] [graph] predecessor_recorder and VertexList=listS
From: trashing_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-10-31 10:26:53

Hello list members,

I've following graph:
typedef adjacency_list<vecS, listS, bidirectionalS, property<vertex_distance_t, unsigned int, VertexContainer >, cPose> BGLGraph
typedef graph_traits<BGLGraph>::vertex_descriptor BGLVertexDescriptor;

with VertexList=listS, two vertex properties (distance map and a bundled property VertexContainer) and a bundled edge property cPose.

Now I try to create a predecessor map with the predecessor_recorder but I'm not able to create a map that obtains the predecessor informations. I know I can't use std::vector<BGLVertexDescriptor> like the example (http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/graph/example/bfs.cpp) because I use VertexList=listS. HenceI tried std::map<BGLVertexDescriptor, BGLVertexDescriptor> but this leads to another compiler error.

What I'm doing wrong?

greetz,
Manuel