Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] newbie to graph (Andrew Sutton) (Phillip Jones)
From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-03 07:56:12

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:49:18 -0500
From: andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]

However when trying to run this code I receive "Segmentation error". (this error does not appear when I remove the call to kolmogorov)
I work under linux and I tried to compile with both g++ and g++-3.3
The valgrind output can be found at:
http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~lweizm45/valgring_output.txt

Did you try something like catch (...)? With the regex code under 3.3 ( IIRC) on cygwin,
I had a few mystery errors that fully resolved on upgrading to 3.4.4.

Please try to keep replies in the same thread (omitting names in the subject will accomplish this).

Which version of g++ besides 3.3? I'm not entirely sure that g++-3.3 is actually supported by Boost or at least thoroughly tested. Debugging is generally your own responsibility. If you can verify that the bug lies in the algorithm implementation, then you should file a ticket against it.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]