Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Property Tree] Compilation issue with Boost 1.37.0 Beta 1 issue
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-04 17:50:12

2008/10/25 Johan Råde <rade_at_[hidden]>:
> The property tree version in the trunk works with Boost 1.36 but not with
> 1.37 Beta 1.
> When I compile the following code
>
> istream is;
> ptree pt;
> read_xml(is, pt);

I just noticed this. I think this is my fault, but property tree seems
to be entirely unsupported and undocumented which makes dealing with
this tricky. This problems doesn't seem to effect any of the tests
(although some of them fail for other reasons). Can you post a
complete example that fails to compile? The attached patch might help
but I can't tell without an example that should be working.

Daniel