Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [phoenix] std::fstream problem
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-06 13:21:31

Adam, thanks a lot. That worked. But when extending to my "real world"
use case I'm running constantly into troubles. There are still some
issues with file streams. cout mostly works but ofstream doesn't.

Attached is a file with my use cases. These are very basic usages of
phoenix and I think they should work.

Thanks,
Christian