Subject: [Boost-users] Happy Camper
From: Rush Manbert (rush_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-07 11:19:47

Yesterday, all in one day, I had to make my first use of the Boost
Date Time library, the Threads library, and the Random Number library.

As has been my experience in the past, all of them were easy to use
and they just worked as advertised for my application.

We all know that the libraries aren't perfect, or there would be
hardly any traffic on this list. :-) But I would like to say thank you
to all of the people involved in developing and releasing the
libraries. They are immensely useful and are of extremely high quality.

- Rush