Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Reflextion] Please help me, i have trouble with reflextion
From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-08 09:22:26

Mario,

I would highly recommend using bjam. If you downloaded the libraries from
http://boost-extension.blogspot.com, it should include the bjam source, in
the tools/jam directory.

Otherwise, look in the Jamfile.v2 files included for the examples and make
sure that you use any of the GCC options listed there when you compile.

Jeremy