Subject: [Boost-users] boost::signals - missing static runtime builds for VC8.0
From: Dimitri Kaparis (kaparis.dimitri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-09 07:28:01

Hello,

I'm using the boostpro installer and noticed the static runtime
multithread builds for VC8.0 of the Boost Signals (and several other)
libraries are missing. All builds are available for both VC7.1 and VC9.0.
I have also tried building the current boost version (although I haven't
gone deep into the details of the build process) and at a glance it
seems the multithread static runtime library variants are not built here
either (I'm missing libboost_signals-vc80-mt-sgd-1_36.lib and
libboost_signals-vc80-mt-s-1_36.lib). Any ideas why is that?

Regards,
Dimitri