Subject: [Boost-users] [signals2][review] The review period of the signals2 library is over
From: Stjepan Rajko (stjepan.rajko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-11 01:31:04

Hello all,

The review period of the signals2 library finishes today, November
10th. I would like to thank the author, Frank Mori Hess, for
preparing the library for review and for diligently answering
questions, and all those that have participated in the review for
their thoughtful comments and reviews. A few more reviews will be
coming late - if anyone that hasn't contacted me yet would like to
submit a review in the following few days please let me know so I know
to wait for your review.

I will start working on summarizing the content of the reviews and
comments submitted so far, and will post a report within a week.

Kind regards,

Stjepan