Subject: [Boost-users] using boost with Visual Studio 2005
From: Natalie Happenhofer (nataliehapp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-11 04:46:07

Hi!

I need to use boost with Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 5.0, but I get the error

D:\Boost\boost_1_36_0\boost/config/compiler/visualc.hpp(186) : fatal error C1189: #error : "Compiler not supported or configured - please reconfigure"

Is there any possibility that it might work if I changed the configure files for boost? If so, Which file do I have to alter and how? If not.. I need to use boost\multi_array, is there any older version of boost which works for my Visual Studio 5.0 and includes the multi_array class?

I´d be very grateful for advice,
thx,
Natalie Happenhofer