Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] brandes betweenness vs networkx
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-12 08:43:42

> Also, can someone show me how to get the weighted version of brandes? The
> following code calculates the unweighted version.

Unfortunately, no. I've never used it.

So, boost is exactly 1/2 of networkx's solution.

> Is one version wrong? Or is this some kind of convention that boost and
> networkx disagree on?

I would guess that the difference has to do with networkx's normalization of
between values, but I couldn't say for certain. It might also be that
networkx is following undirected edges twice, resulting in twice the value.
That would definitely be worth looking into.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]