Subject: Re: [Boost-users] tokenizer
From: Raymond Wan (rwan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-15 20:47:04

Hi Vidhu,

Vidhu Choudhary wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> How do I install the headers only in windows.

As I suggested in my first message, you install the headers by just
de-archiving the file that you downloaded. You do not need to run any
type of installation program to compile any libraries.

Why don't you try this? Remove everything you've done and start from
the archive again and just expand it. Don't compile Boost. See how
much space it takes...it shouldn't be very much. (Sorry I can't tell
you how big it is as I don't use it on Windows.)

And quite honestly, if you are running out of space on your Windows
machine, you have more serious problems later on...like a little warning
message that pops up every 5 minutes telling you your disk space is
full. :-)

Ray