Subject: [Boost-users] tokenizer and R package
From: Vidhu Choudhary (vidhu.choudhary_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-17 12:35:21

Hi
Thank you all . With your help now I could install boost on windows
I making a R package which contains c src code which uses tokenizer.hpp
I made the package and tried to install it in Linux. I could install
the package by successfully making the .so file
When I tried the same in windows it showed error : bed2vector.C:13:31:
boost/tokenizer.hpp: No such file or directory. While making the .dll
R is using gcc to compile the files. Some how the boost libraries were
not linked to gcc. And I dont know how to do it in windows from
command line. If anyone could suggest it will be a great help

--Vidhu