Subject: [Boost-users] Boost and Visual C++ 6.0
From: Gbedemah, Henry (henry.gbedemah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-18 11:47:46

I am trying to use a boost library version 1.37.0 (date time specifically) with visual C++ 6.0 , the "Getting started" instructions indicate the libraries need to be recompiled, so far I have not been successful and would like to know if it is possible to use this version with Visaul Studio 6.00. Thanks Henry This email, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. Distribution of sensitive technical material may violate applicable export and trade laws. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. Accordingly this e-mail and any attachments are opened at your own risk . Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.