Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] boost::detail::error_property_not_found issue
From: trashing_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-11-18 15:12:05

Am Di November 18 2008 19:36:34 schrieb Andrew Sutton:
> > Does anybody know what this means?
>
> Not really. It looks like the instantiation is having trouble finding the
> color map - which should be created implicitly since you're not specifying
> one. It may be some kind of odd conflict with your index map. If you're
> declaring your graphs with VertexList == vecS, you don't need an index map.
> The graph will implicitly create one for you.
>
> Andrew Sutton
> andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]

You're right. But I want to implement a method that is independet of the
VertexList type. Something I haven't mentioned before: MSVC 7.1 says this is
an error, but the compiler seems to ignore them. Because the code will
compile. Perhaps it's only an odd warning...

Beside that, with VertexList==listS the posted code really doesn't compile.
But this is another threat ;-) (see [graph] predecessor_recorder and
VertexList=listS)

thanks for the response,
Manuel