Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] dynamically allocated objects and reset_object_address
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-18 18:25:08

I'm aware that some problems occur when loading a map of objects
containing other objects whose types are tracked
or something like that. I forget the details. The problem is that when
an object is moved and that object contains other objects which are pointed
to by other objects, I'm speaking from memory but may
one can get the idea ffrom that.

I think we're talking about the same thing. I looked into fixing
this but I couldn't figure out how to do it. It might be possible
to fix if one spent more time at it (or it might not). It's not
trivial.

Robert Ramey