Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Regex] subexpressions
From: Carsten Witzel (carsten.witzel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-19 13:27:32

2008/11/19 <raindog_at_[hidden]>

> That's still not nearly enough information. How are you using regex and how
> are you using it to interact with this 3rd party lib?

OK. Step by step:
1) It's a software application which has a C/C++ API.
2) You can write small programs with this API which are then called from
inside the software application. 3) In the source code, all I've done is
"#include <boost/regex.hpp>" and insert the code listed in my first posting.

To repeat it again: I am not using another implementation of the Regex
library. I'm using the Boost.Regex library itself from within the 3rd party
software application.

My question is: How can it be that this "almost" works? The example with the
win32 console application works as expected.

Regards,
Carsten