Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost] [signals2][review] signals2 review results
From: Frank Mori Hess (fmhess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-20 21:01:53

On Thursday 20 November 2008 00:25, Stjepan Rajko wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that the signals2 library by Frank Mori Hess
> is accepted into boost, pending some conditions outlined below are
> met. I would like to thank the author for his work on this library,
> and for his very responsive participation in the review. I would also
> like to thank Franz Alt, Jean-Cristophe Benoist, Vicente Botet, Fabio
> Fracassi, Johan Råde, Ravikiran Rajagopal, Andrew Webber, and Jesse
> Williamson for submitting reviews, and Terry Golubiewski, Michael
> Marcin, and Hansjörg for additional comments regarding the library.

Thank you to Stjepan for managing the review, and to everyone who took the
time to write reviews and provide feedback.

> As stated, the above issues should be addressed before moving the
> signals2 library to the boost trunk.

I'll post a RFC to the boost devel/users lists once I'm done addressing the
issues raised during the review, to give people an opportunity to provide
more input before it goes into a release. One minor point: my
understanding is code in the trunk doesn't go into releases until it is
manually copied into the release branch. So I think the important move
wouldn't be the one from sandbox to trunk, but copying the library into
the release branch.