Subject: Re: [Boost-users] polymorphic archive use and memory leak
From: sam p (sameersp21_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-03 23:21:07

Thanks Guys!
I verified your analysis by adding virtual destructor to polymorphic
oarchive and mem leak vanished as expected.
Currently due to some constraints I cannot move to boost 1.36.
In that case, do you think it's sufficient to just add these virtual
destructors ?
Or there are some other significant fixes related to serialization which
also need to be merged from 1.35 code base?

-Sameer